Monday 30 March 2009

Men's swimwear "Tsubi Dangerous Short"






















Guys, I know how hard it is to find good swimwear as a man, especially something that is cool. Therefore I am here to help. First we establish some ground rules: as a man you can't wear over the knee boardshorts if

A) you are not a surfer
B) you are over 30

If A or B applies to you, you will have to find something else to hit the beach in. Basically the main thing is to keep it above the knee. It can still be a short, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should wear speedos, but just show a bit of skin. second thing is to pay attention to colour and/or pattern. (when I'm not surfing) I wear these shorter shorts from Tsubi (australian brand), I don't feel like a nerd, because the artwork on these is sick.

funny thing: on the inside label it says,

If I were a human i'd be
made in heaven.
If I were an animal i'd be
made in Africa.
If I were this thing i'd be
MADE IN AUSTRALIA

2 comments:

  1. good tip! Will search for my boyfriend! never heard of tsubi! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. monclerダウンはフランスブランド品として、大人気な冬の必携ブランド品ですまた、多くのものはフードは取り外し可能で、大活躍できます。温度の変化に適合しやすくなります。それに、今、秋がやた。ですから、モンクレール ベストを持とう

    ReplyDelete